DEVICES OF COMPUTER ARE:
1. Gamepad (also called joypad or control pad), is a type of game controller held in two hands, where the fingers (especially thumbs) are used to provide input.
2. Paddle is an implement used to strike a person on the buttocks. The act of striking a person with a paddle is known as "paddling". A paddling may be for punishment (normally of a student at school), or as an initiation or hazing ritual, or for erotic purposes.
3. Joystick is an input device consisting of a stick that pivots on a base and reports its angle or direction to the device it is controlling. Joysticks, also known as 'control columns', are the principal control in the cockpit of many civilian and military aircraft, either as a center stick or side-stick.
4. Trackball is a pointing device consisting of a ball held by a socket containing sensors to detect a rotation of the ball about two axes—like an upside-down mouse with an exposed protruding ball.
5. Keyboard is a typewriter-style keyboard, which uses an arrangement of buttons or keys, to act as mechanical levers or electronic switches.
6. Mouse is a pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface.
7. Touchscreen is an electronic visual display that can detect the presence and location of a touch within the display area.
8. Light gun is a pointing device for computers and a control device for arcade and video games.
9. Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers which are designed to be held in place close to a user's ears.A headset is headphones combined with a microphone, or one headphone with a microphone.
10. image scanneris a device that optically scans images, printed text, handwriting, or an object, and converts it to a digital image